And if you do, lie

martes, marzo 21, 2006

The Nottingham Experience: the month

It's 9 o'clock
I'm getting tired
I'm sick of all my records
and the clothes I bought today.

Am I cracking up
or just getting older?

I'm staying in
I can't be bothered
making conversation with the friends that I don't know.

Am I cracking up
or just getting older?

And I bet that this is how life turns out when you're finally grown.
And you know if this is my life I'll sit around all day and I'll moan

I'm half way up to the bottom of another bottle of my next best favourite friend.

I'm not cracking up
I'm just getting older

No I'm not cracking up
I'm just getting older

No I'm not cracking up
I'm just getting older

Oasis - Just Getting Older


So, this is it. A month away from home. And another year to carry on my back. You never know how life can change in a year. Mine did.

- I passed fourth year at uni (with some difficulties)
- I got the Most Valuable Coach and the Most Valuable Player prizes in different clubs the same day (though I didn't deserve them)
- I spent the most awful holidays in my life in London between bomb attacks (but not because the bombs ;-))
- I cracked the CCD system to enrol the Data Transmission laboratory sessions. I got caught by a funckin' sneak, who, by the way, every single person hates him at uni (machacaurbon).
- I quit my job (and the Spanish government gave me 6 months of unemployment wage!)
- I left the team I'd been playing last 5 years.
- I left the best players a coach could ever have...
- I took the chance to live an experience I'm never going to forget with two mates. Better than I could ever imagined, after a month.

And I'm sure there are lots of things waiting for us in the next months. It's just a question of time. Isn't it?

timestamp:200603212203

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Por supuestoooo! El time es muy sabio y seguro que te está reservando alguna grata sorpresa para cuando menos te lo esperes.
By the way...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU
TE DES-SE-A-MOSSSS TODOOSSSSSSS
HAPPY BIRTDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!

Nen! 23, qué fort! y qué bonito, mira, suman 5... Que es un número impar y siempre es mejor que uno par... jeje

Espero que lo disfrutes, que aproveches estos rayitos de sol que se muestran vergonzosos bajo restos de gases y que esta noche sea una gran noche. PUes... a ver, dime ¿cuándo vas a celebrar tu un cumpleaños en NOttingham again,eh? :)

Nos vemos esta nit! Disfruta de tu día!

22 marzo, 2006 09:00

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Quina pena que no hayas crecido al mismo ritmo que tu edad real, la mental te la olvidaste aparcada en la EGB verdad?

09 julio, 2007 20:23

 
Blogger The Chief said...

Impresionante...

Hace más de un año que no toco el blog, y de repente alguien que no tiene más faena que mirar un post de hace 16 meses va y me suelta semejante comentario... y encima, como anónimo... eso es valentía!

Un saludo campeón/a! ;)

09 julio, 2007 22:28

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home