And if you do, lie

martes, marzo 28, 2006

The Nottingham Experience: the movie (Intro)





The Jesus and Mary Chain - Just like Honey

So, for the first time, I'm going to change the way I express myself. I'm leaving the keyboard and taking my mouse to spread what I feel in other kind of words.


I've always thought that music and images mixed in a proper way can be considered as art. Some people rather write or draw, but I know I'm not good at these things. I want you to see what I see, I want you to hear what I feel.

This is the first release of the movie. It is just the intro, but I hope you like. At least let me know posting your messages.

Regards.

timestamp: 200603291705

4 Comments:

Blogger Carmelo said...

Molt xulo!!

La veritat es que queda molt be, i ben lligat amb la musica. Dona un toc glamouros al Weblog.

Enrecorda't pero de qui et va dir que es podien incrustar videos Google als Blogs ;) M'en deus una.

"When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you."

29 marzo, 2006 20:57

 
Blogger Serxaina said...

Diox!!!

Qué bueno!!! jajajaa jo! siempre tienes ideas muy buenas para este tipo de films! ;P jejeje

por cierot felicitacions por la BSO de esta introducción (esa gran pieza de Lost in Translation ;) ) ¡genial raulillo! Espero con impaciencia ver más! XD

29 marzo, 2006 22:57

 
Blogger The Chief said...

Bueeeno, parece que ahora las reacciones del público empiezan a notarse...

Si es que no hay nada como una caja tonta para atraer la atención de la gente, jisjisjisjis.

La próxima entrega tardará un poco, esta semana estaré liado con el proyecto y la que viene estaré viendo mundo.

Pero no te preocupes, mi querida Juju, ya tengo en mente la siguiente entrega...

Saludos!

29 marzo, 2006 23:04

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

¡Qué bonito!

12 abril, 2006 15:04

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home